Saturday, August 29, 2009

day 32: AAdvice maybe..

So today parents went out shopping for rocks! :) Yipee!
So the kids got the house to themselves for awhile. Which is always good because I get to catch up with people on the internet. Technology these days are AWESOME! Anyway on a laptop and watching the BET Awards 09 for Michael Jackson. And ...
Baby you're my everything You all I ever wanted we can do it real big bigger then you ever done it. Cuz she hold me down every time i hit her ....... Isaid you the youthe best..

Hehehe I pjust heard the song so whatever.
I went to yogurtland yesterday because Ariel and Taylor came over. And i guess San Ramon is super duper small because we saw Wyatt starman and this girl in ninth grade and Olivia Coite with her wonderful shoes! ;D

Well the point of this post is because I have nothing better to do. No one is online on saturdays so here goes to a wonderful Saturday. :)
Please if anyone is doing anything hit me up! Call me Dont text me. I porbably won't be busy!
Wishing I can hang out with my family, cousins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment