Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wapow!

Thinking tires me, it makes me get so emotional, I hate thinking, only I can't stop because that's what makes me, Mindy Ha. Life sucks at the moment. I just want to curl up in a corner and hide from life. Or maybe I should sig myself a hole and hide in there, and maybe, just maybe Matthew and Chelsea will get what they want. Maybe I'll just die in that hole.

^^I feel so emo writing this. But it's the truth, now that there's no one to turn to but God, I'm so alone. Why can't I just get a grip and be happy like I was before, like I always was. The one making people smile laugh, etc. It's like I used all that power I had to make people smile and laugh and it's turned me into GOTH GIRL. I think it was OC, *sigh, ever since then I was either REALLY happy or REALLY depressed. Christmas come soon because I need Baby Jesus's company. Do you see what I mean? How dramatic I'm being. I don't even realize I'm doing it. I hate being like this. Let me find myself a shovel.

If what they say is the truth, it was hard to handle, but if what they said was a lie and meant someone else It's like whatever because I didn't want it that bad. But the fact that they deny it, hurts. I should've never told anyone about this :/

No comments:

Post a Comment