So today was Firday! Mom said she'd take me shopping so all day I was looking forward to it. Until she told me that we had to go after I take Anh Thu to Gymnastics. And then it was We can go after I cook dinner. Okay why does dinner take soo long? It took like 45 minutes. I really wanted to go shopping. And when I finally did, clothes were either too expensive or I couldn't find what I wanted! I spent all day looking forward to going shopping too! I was like I'M GOING SHOPPING TODAY! And CORE I would be doing something I really wouldn't want to do then I would say Just do it, You're going shopping! ARG! So I ended up not getting anything. Can;t wait till Black Friday >.>SALES!
I got McFlurry after though! (:
Santa Rosa Tomorrow!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment