Monday, November 23, 2009

Post 96


Saturday was intense. && i got hella tired today too. So frere's house at 7 AM. I woke up at 5 D: We ended going to Faith Formation like RIGHT AWAY. S sucks for late people. I thought we did pretty good though. And then it was loading drums time for Long Beach. GAH. I hate assembly lines! Grr. And then after that we waited for the bus and hung out. Listened to songs and such and when bus came we left. I liked the bus rides personally. So much bonding time. It's like 6 hours, but i wish it were longer! We played truth or dare&&Thirteen like the whole time!Pit stop was borring!!I bought this stupid cappuccino that tasted so bad D: But it's not my fault because i thought that Alex and Crystal weren't going to Starbucks with me but we ended up going to Starbucks -___-. And McDonalds. I wanted to go to In-N-Out though. YUM.
Anyways, back on the bus and chilling again. Then we had to practice at the pyramids before going to the motel D: Are they ever going to give us a break, i mean seriously. Then we finally went home(to the motel) and the showers were werd!! then we went to sleep.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment