Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crunchtime..sucks. How tiresome. But it was fun. Woke up from an awesome dream at like 6:57 and didn't get outta bed until 7:30. Practice starts at 9 00 now D:. Mindy needs her sleep, cmon guys.

We drummed live today :DDD. Whoo. but now my arms are soar. oh well, get ready for intense drumming guys ! We did Imperial today too! So fuun. but I can;t be post with Duy no more. ehh. Standing on his shoulders was O-O. But it was :D. Alyssa didn't fail today! Well she did but, she fixed her hands and succeeded. Edbert major failed a couple of times in Imperial. Ngoc was like Oh My Gawd. It's so easy. She's my partner guys! not allowed to switch. Fist Bump! ;D

Me Duy and Edbert ! had fun today. Pew Pew. :3 So childish. Practice is so fun, without the practice part. Alison, Sarah and I were like cracking up today. So bad. and Minh Duc at times. me Sarah and ALison were laughing about the hangover. <-- most hilarious movie I have ever seen. And Minh Duc and I were joking about Tam. on Saturday at LaSan we were having this court jury debate thing, so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment