Sunday, January 3, 2010

I went to prayer last night and reunited with friends I haven't seen in the longest time. We went to my mom's church choir's partay and hung out. It's funny because when I pray with my family after we finish there's like a silence because we're saying our own prayers I guess. But when I went to prayer with the choir and it's like; In the name of the Father, the son, the holy spirit amen OK let's go get some food guys. [In Vietnamese] But it was great. I loved spending time with them again. Haven't seen Junior in the longest time. Maaaan that guys gone through puberty >.>

Van Nghe reunites.whoo, Eileen came. Yesh! So many new dances for LA Congress D:. Need to get to work! Today was fun. Parents are convincing me not to go anymore. Aye Yah! OHHH I just pulled a Frere An mhmm, thanks right. But yea Coffe Cup today! Yay. It was open. Crystal ditched us .. again. *sigh, her and her love for edbert. (;

1 comment:

  1. Mann, what is this..?!
    You guys DITCHED me.
    I went with Tiffany, my godsister, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete