There is no school today and I woke up too early this morning! I stayed up till 2 watching that new drama Crystal told me to watch. Boys Before Flowers. or is it Over..? It's good though. And continuing to watch! I am a loner status today and will always be on days like these. Alison is back from DC! yay. And tomorrow there's LaSan. Fo Sho Har Har.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Post 54 No School!
There is no school today and I woke up too early this morning! I stayed up till 2 watching that new drama Crystal told me to watch. Boys Before Flowers. or is it Over..? It's good though. And continuing to watch! I am a loner status today and will always be on days like these. Alison is back from DC! yay. And tomorrow there's LaSan. Fo Sho Har Har.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment