SO COLD today!! D; Why is it so cold! I hope Chelsea comes to a conclusion about her confusion.
Okay so today Brandy asks me to ask you-know-who if he was gonna go to the dance, I'm like no why don't you ask him yourself? She's such a chicken. If you like someone you can't just stand back and watch them be seductive or whatever guys these days do to girls. (LOL.) But for real. I should be the only one allowed to do that! >:D Anyway, then I asked her how much she liked him on a scale of 1 to 10. She's like 14. O.O <-- me and ariel's face.
I was like HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T! oh my goodness that's more than I liked that other guy. That ruined my day because now I feel really bad for her.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment