This computer is stupid. How come it doesn't reconized my phone cord?! I have good pictures! And I can't upload them which makes me REALLY mad! Anyway, I could've gone to the mall with Alison but I couldn't. D; Haven't hung out with her in a long time. LaSan at break was interesting. Giao Ly was fun-ish. I fely sooo smart because of all those LaSan movies we used to watch and still do. >.> I think I would know them bible stories! I think I have Duy's dad for a Viet Ngu teacher. But it is so quiet in that class. He's serious about not talking so it HELLA quiet! I'm in 5th grade for Viet Ngu and Alison and Minh Duc and Cathee are in 6th grade and Crystal is in 7th grade! AHA! You guys are too smart for me. There's a third grade and Max is in that class. >.> Fail much?
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment