Tuesday, September 22, 2009

day 41. I need .

<< Yummy stuff you guys. Best breakfast ever! And the stages of me eating them.

School; i dislike it so much. I just need a break. Today I didn;t talk to that kid at all. I actually avoided the kid all day. He pisses me off. Can;t i just not go to school? Can;t the teachers just give me the homework. I can;t face people at school anymore.
^^that makes me sound like an emo girl.
Thanks you guys for cheering me up all day; Ariel lee, for agreeing with me and just being there; Chelsea Arnold, for being there all day :D ;Sarah abiharb, for listening to what i have to say and staying with me when i needed you in leadership; is there anymore?!
Few weeks ago, someone asked me if this year will be better than last year; so far not so much.

..Is it over?

PS. You can;t apologize when you don;t even know what you dd wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment