Sunday, September 27, 2009

day 46 Post for Thursday.

<< I went to Ariel;s house on Thursday to "heelp with math". She actually didn;t mean to cover up her face..she was reading my binder.

Thursday was stressful at the last second. Went to Ariel;s house and I thought my mom was gonna pick me up from ice cream to EDGE. Put no; she had to call last second saying she can;t pick me up or SHE'LL be late for EDGE and yelled at me for not planing well. I planned perfectly fine. YOU messed up my plans. Chelsea picked me up and gave me a ride. THANKS SOOO MUCH AGAIN and sorry for calling you so many times and leaving you so many voicemails.
But I missed the ice cream social! D; I love the ice cream social, 1 dollar fer hella ice cream!freakin A. Oh well. EDGE was pretty fun too. We roasted Marshmellows and made smores. I don;t like my group though.

No comments:

Post a Comment