<< Hello there Crystal! Matching deodorant with different "flavors"! I'm so dark man!Tet Trung Thu was kick ass. It was painful but super duper fun! They shouldn't have made us drum so much at first. I would have done so much better than I did in the performance if they didn't make us go all out during practice. We had blisters after Drum A ok? That is just fail. But the only reason for that is because we did Drum I at least 3 times before we did Drum A. See my bandaids in the pictire?! Hella hardcore man! Saw and met hecka new people when we did get to hang out and take a break, which wasn;t that long.
In the end it was fun though. We sang hella lot at the end too!
She wears short-skirts, I wear T-Shirts, she's cheer captain and i'm on the bleachers! Dreaming about the day when you wake up and fiind what you'relooking for has been here the whole time and you can see that I'm .... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment