Tuesday, September 1, 2009

day34 - Wow. It's amazing..

So today I wore my green plaid shirt that matched Richard's plaid shirt except it was blue. This was not planned. If it was I would forbid him to wear that vest. It was ridiculous! Anyway, so Sammy is still appearently holding this grudge against me still and while I was talking to Devashish before math she totally elbowed me. I was like what the heo man? Oh well and I was trying to reanact this to ariel with Richard. But before I could explain anything Richard decided to be Sammy and elbowed me which caused me to fall over. If there werent backpacks on the ground I would have had nicde reflexes and stood my ground. But I tripped over the backpacks anyway. And fell way over. It was pretty bad! That was the highlight of my day. And also I wore flats to school today. Freakin Elise screamed it to the whole science class! "OMG MINDY":S WEARING GIRL SHOES!"

oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment