^^ Aha! I have found a way to prove where your muscles are and how big they are without telling any lies! See? I'm weak. But there's still something there if you look closely! har har.Today was ick. I couldn't wake up this morning and to make it worse, mother nature calls. I hate her. Anyway school had to be today! Why? I hate waking up early. Make school start at 11 or something. Really makes no sense to me why its so early in the morning!

^^ I am a happy person. Have you come to meet that side of me where you can't bear to be around and that I am the most obnoxious person in the world? Well, I'm not all that you know. There's that ^^ side of me that I love to bring out. I'm an awesome person to be around, I think. But the opinion is your. Just hang in there. Girls will have their days.
hahah, mother nature. ;B
ReplyDelete