Today was a not very fun day. I hate Mondays. Almost fell asleep in math and CORE. CORE took way too long man!
I also finally noticed that this kid is a biter. 100% biter. This kid tries way to hard to fit in and i like this kid the way this kid is already. Why can;t you just be ... i don;t know .. YOU.
Special Shout Out to Ariel Lee :]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Later that day ...
It hurts when there are people talking bad about you behind your back.
But it hurts even more when someone you care about tells you that they don;t give a damn about what you say.
What happened to life? School? Drama? I'm serious. When were those times where your best friend would hit you; you would cry or hit them back; then you guys are in the playground again as if nothing happened? Where did they go? Why did they leave? Why must we grow up and get hurt? Why is there this thing called drama? I miss those days. Middle School Sucks! Everyday there's something different; in a bad way. Why must everyone change? Why is being a nerd a bad thing. Something everyone avoids? I don't get it. I hate it.
And yes; the playground story^^ up there is true. It's just difficult to find that person that will be that one that will play with you again. I'm glad I don't need to look any farther.
You look pretty!
ReplyDeleteBut in a sad sad way. :(